Roasted Peppers


Hi everyone! Today I've been cooking these delicious roasted peppers for you all. They are very easy to prepare, and the result is amazing. Red peppers have great antioxidant properties,they are rich source of vitamin-C and A and they are very low in calories and fats. Their light flavour combines with a wide variety of dishes. This is the perfect side dish for any occasion. I often cook these peppers once a week, then I keep roasted peppers in the fridge and I use them as I go. I love them cut  into strips on a sandwich, or together with my favourite cheese.

Ingredients:

(Serves 4)

8 red bell peppers
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt to taste

Difficulty and cooking time:

Easy
45 minutes

Method:

Wash the peppers under cold running water and place them on a baking tray. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Place the peppers in the upper side of the oven and roast for 20 minutes.


 When the skin turns black, turn over the peppers and cook the other side for about 15 minutes.


Leave to cool.


Carefully peel the peppers. (The skin will easily peel away off the peppers when cooled)


Then remove stalk and seeds.


Salt roasted peppers to taste.


Pour with extra virgin olive oil and our dish is ready to serve.


I hope you like it!
See you soon,

María

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts Widget | Webaholic
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
  • Homemade Tapas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes